MEMBERSHIP DIRECTIONS AND forms
Memberships must be completed using the NHSRA membership online system. https://nhsra.equestevent.com/ ALL NATIONAL AND STATE DUES MUST NOW BE PAID FOR BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ONLINE WHEN JOINING. This is also done on the National Membership site. MEMBERS or PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO UPLOAD THEIR OWN PAPERWORK TO THE NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP SITE. (NO EXCEPTIONS THIS YEAR). FORMS WILL BE RETURNED TO MEMBER IF MAILED IN AND NOT UPLOADED CORRECTLY. District dues and sponsorships if required by your District are to be mailed directly to your District secretary unless your District is now requiring their paperwork to be uploaded to the National website. Please check with your District Secretary about what they are requiring. Some Districts are also having District dues paid on line. This must be done no less than two weeks prior to your first rodeo. All paperwork must be complete and uploaded to the National membership site before you will be allowed to compete at any rodeo. FOR FALL RODEO DEADLINES PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DISTRICT SECRETARY.
If you are going to the ICE BREAKER your membership should be complete or you are not covered by NHSRA Insurance.
NO MEMBERSHIPS ACCEPTED AFTER APRIL 1ST. (March 1st highly suggested)
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!!!
Renewing members please use the "Already a Member" login. If you cannot remember your user name please try to recover it using the e-mail address used last year. If you cannot recover it that way please call or text Renae and she can get it for you. DO NOT CREATE A NEW MEMBERSHIP if you have belonged to JR High before. Choose the Junior High District you will be competing in. National Membership Applications and Minor Release Forms are generated by the NHSRA Membership Online System. You will need to complete those online, print them out and have them signed and then all completed National and State forms and grades must be uploaded to this site. Paper forms are not available for National memberships only for State documents. SAFETY VIDEO MUST BE WATCHED AND FORM SIGNED AND UPLOADED TO MEMBERSHIP SITE UNDER STATE PAPERS. This only needs to be uploaded one time. See below for required State documents to be printed out.
New members please use the "Becoming a New Member " login. Please read carefully as each page comes up and follow directions carefully. All completed forms (National Application, Minor Waiver Form, Current Official report card or Grade Equivalency Form for Home Schoolers not attending a State accredited Home School, Home School Verification Document, Eligibility Form for public, private, home schools or chartered schools that are accredited & Grade Policy Form. Concussion Acknowledgement Form, Safety Video Form and a copy of birth certificate (first year members only) must be uploaded to the membership site.
Upload each form INDIVIDUALLY into the correct category. Please upload Grade Policy, Eligibility Form, Concussion Acknowledgement and Safety Video forms into State Documents. (CONCUSSION FORM AND SAFETY VIDEO FORMS ARE REQUIRED FOR 1ST YEAR MEMBERS ONLY). Home school documents into Home School documents. Do not upload District documents unless your District Secretary has required you to do so, otherwise mail directly to your District Secretary with all other documents except State and National applications.
NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS AND MINOR RELEASE FORMS ARE GENERATED BY THE MEMBERSHIP SITE WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR A NEW MEMBERSHIP OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP. BLUE TABS WILL APPEAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE FOR YOU TO PRINT FORMS AFTER UPDATING OR COMPLETING APPLICATION. STATE TO STATE TRANSFERS ARE ALSO GENERATED BY THE MEMBERSHIP SITE WHEN YOU COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION. THE NHSRA OFFICE WILL ELECTRONICALLY SEND THE STATE TO STATE TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO THE NATIONAL DIRECTOR FROM THE STATE YOU LIVE IN FOR APPROVAL AND WHEN THEY RECEIVE IT BACK FROM YOUR HOME STATE THEY WILL THEN SEND IT TO THE NATIONAL DIRECTOR FOR THE STATE YOU ARE TRANSFERRING TO FOR APPROVAL WHEN NHSRA RECEIVE THE TRANSFER BACK WITH BOTH SIGNATURES IT WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE NHSRA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR APPROVAL. WHEN APPROVED THE NHSRA OFFICE WILL UPLOAD THE FORM TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP PORTAL.
If you need to print these forms again login to your membership page. Go to "Member Documents". At the bottom of this page is a section that says: "DOWNLOAD UNSIGNED COPIES OF USERS NHSRA PAPERWORK" The documents you need to print are: 2022/2023. Unsigned Application, 2022/2023 Minor Waiver Form.
- NATIONALS REQUIRES BOTH PARENTS (OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) AND THE MEMBER SIGNATURES BE NOTARIZED AND THE NOTARY MUST LIST ALL (3) THREE NAMES ON THE LINE AS HAVING PERSONALY APPEARED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS FORM AGAIN IF IT IS NOT DONE CORRECTLY!! If parents are divorced both signatures must still be notarized unless one parent has legal full custody and that must be listed on the form. If a parent is deceased that also needs listed on the form. In some cases, a notary will refuse to notarize the signature of a minor who does not possess a form of legal identification. Should this be the case, the parents should ask the notary to have this notated on the release. Regardless, the minor is still required to sign the release.
MEMBERS CAN NOT COMPETE IN ANY RODEOS UNTIL ALL FORMS ARE COMPLETED AND UPLOADED AND PAYMENT RECEIVED ON THE NATIONAL SITE.
All National and State Membership dues must be paid for by credit or debit card when joining. Amount due is $180. $80 of this is National Dues/Insurance and $50 is State Dues and $50 State Sponsorship.
Documents required to be uploaded to: https://nhsra.equestevent.com/
- National Jr High Rodeo Membership Application (generated online)
- Minor Waiver Form - (generated online) Are all 3 signatures notarized and listed as having appeared?
- Grade Policy Form
- Eligibility Form - signed by school - waived until Spring 2023 since members are not in school yet.
- Most current Official report card (signed and stamped by school if stamp is available). Equivalency Test Results for unaccredited home schoolers (this needs done once each year, at the beginning of the Fall rodeo season) or when joining.
- Home School Verification Form
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form (1st Year Members Only)
- Safety Video Form (video to be watched is under Safety Video Tab (1st Year Members Only)
- Birth Certificate Copy - (1st Year Members Only)
- State to State Transfer - (generated online) must be completed for any member living in another state wanting to compete in Idaho. NHSRA takes care of this electronically once you are registered.
District forms, dues and sponsors need to be mailed directly to your District Secretary. Do not upload District Forms to the National website unless District Secretary requires this. Please check your District Website to see what is required by them.